Affordable luxury! Are these even the real words to describe it, or is it just another trick to attract people? Yes, it is possible to have a sleek, neat and luxury looking home without breaking the bank. Fortunately, nowadays there are tons of various materials to choose from with variation in colour, pattern, shape, finish, size etc. Most of the time the hardest part of renovation or remodelling is choosing the right design, materials and ideas for your project. In order to make this part easier, Pyramid Home Improvement provides many different materials to choose from in our Improve Canada showroom (Unit 111).
In our showroom, you are able to get the best advice and assistance from our experts in home renovation with almost 2 decades of experience. We make it easy to obtain some of the best products on the market. The top brands like GROHE, DURAVIT and TOTO bring innovative technology, and competitive features to your home, aiming the future of Design & Quality. We can help you to mix and match products and bring accent attention with simple and inexpensive tricks. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and gather your information.
Pyramid shows you your options and educates you because sometimes it can be confusing and overwhelming to choose. Here are some easy tips to help your experience:
- Take your time and do your homework. Come with an idea of what you want to do.
- Take pictures of things you like so you can remember your favourite products.
- Consider your budget and be realistic.
- Consider your needs and wants.
- Select a design which is suitable for your living space; consider the trend, make it simple and decide from 3 main categories classic, contemporary or modern.
- Consult with experts, but don’t be afraid to follow your instincts.
- Leave it to Pyramid to make your dream, a reality.
The Kitchen is the most expensive part of the biggest investment in most people’s lives:
- Make sure your design is practical: Ex. enough countertop, sufficient storage or proper lighting (cabinets block ceiling light. Tip: use under-cabinet lights and pendant lights above the island/peninsula which can help with the overall cosmetic pleasure).
- When choosing your cabinet and countertop colour, aim for contrast. When it comes to the backsplash, try not to make it flashy (it can distract your countertop and cabinet beauty). Use lightest colours for smaller spaces to make it look and feel bigger than it is.
Your home comfort depends on a Functional Bathroom:
- These days, most people prefer to have a stand-up shower instead of a tub.
- Wall-mount vanities can make a small bathroom seem more spacious.
- You can add tons of features to your bathroom such as; heated flooring, towel warmer(s), a niche, linear drain, rain shower-head, wall-mount toilet, bidet with a heated seat etc.
When it comes to your Basement Remodeling, the variety of the options to bring great style into your comfort zone is unlimited!
At Pyramid, we do our best to ensure your project is a sweet experience by doing it on time and budget as smoothly as we can. We make sure that the Results are Beyond Your Expectations! We believe that a satisfied client is the best investment for our business.
– Ali Ashouri, 2020
– Pyramid Home Improvement and Renovation Inc.